Our expert marketing analysis identified these areas of improvement:
– The client’s account used different attribution settings, which made it difficult to analyze the data and skewed reporting.
– Their campaigns were not using any exclusions, which resulted in targeting the same audience.
– Manual bids were not being used, and offline conversions needed to be implemented.
– They were only using one ad per ad set – we recommend three to five.
– The brand was not using video ads which consistently perform better than images.
– mages were simple, repetitive and did not stand out.
– Copy lacked unique selling points and persuasion.
– Their account was only retargeting visitors from the past 30 days.
– Their retargeting funnel was not subsequent using only broad remarketing windows.
– Lack of customer testimonials and sale incentives.
These are the strategic solutions we implemented to reflect the brand’s mission and the dynamic marketplace.
Strategy #1: Website Optimization
Our client is a relatively new brand; however, they are continuously improving their website and launching new products. Our CRO service optimized their website in a variety of ways.
Split-testing their landing pages was used to identify which one performed best and ensure new product releases were successful.
We increased the speed load keeping visitors engaged on the page longer.
Additionally, we added gadgets that increased the conversion rate and average customer order value.
Our objective was to supply the necessary tools and expertise to magnify what they created and ensure maximum profitability.
Strategy #2: High-converting Creatives
We constructed eye-catching, persuasive creatives with the client’s core brand values and guidelines. Our creatives displayed what the brand stands for, how they are unique and how their offer is irresistible.
We used psychological insights, target audience research, and unique selling points to spark interest and create a demand.
Not only did this make their content convert, but it placed them far above the competition.
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern the use of the services provided by Infinity Automations and the interaction with our facebook page and website. By accessing or using our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.